How we assist with British National Overseas Passports
ZEBRA provides professional support to renew current, expired or lost /stolen BNO passports in Hong Kong. Our Passport Advisors provide face-to-face consultation services to ensure accurate and sufficient documents are submitted to HM Passport Office
British National Overseas Passport process
Make An Appoinment
Meet with our Passport advisor
We prepare and submit your application
Passport issued and sent from HMPO
Make An Appointment
Make an appointment with one of our Passport Advisors. Well-versed in the BNO passport renewal and application process, we can start processing your BNO application from the first meeting
What is British National Overseas?
What do our fees include
- All standard courier costs to the UK. If more documents are needed to be sent to the UK will pay the extra postage.
- Each application is pre-checked for errors prior to submission. This can result in extra processing times of between 2-4 weeks.
- All documentation is checked, copied/scanned and submitted with your BNO application. We can put the application together and submit them without wasting your time.
- Same day service. If you are in a hurry, we can offer next day service for getting your BNO application sent to HMPO.
- One to one service. If you have questions or concerns about your application, you may speak to someone face to face at ZEBRA.