Documentation Team Head - Commercial Banking
- Understanding of the part they play in building a strong culture that enables our teams to deliver remarkable experiences to our clients
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial organizational structure and add value by bringing an optimistic, proactive approach to the work they do
- Initiative to go beyond immediate business silos to build a professional network
- Organizational focus to prioritize and timely processes incoming documentation requests, checking details of approval package
- Develop in depth knowledge of credit policies and procedures and applicable local and U.S. regulations to assist the Business in achieving compliance and satisfactory internal and external audit results
- Resilience to adjust plans and priorities when necessary to meet evolving client and business needs
- Embrace new technology and understand the role digital plays in the experience we deliver for our clients while continuing to generate ideas for improving lending process efficiency
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Credit Analysts and other key business partners to review credit approval documentation and coordinate preparation of facility letters and other documents.
- Proactively participate in training and mentorship programs to expand skill set and network achieve position for long-term success within the Commercial Bank.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10+ years of commercial banking experience in relationship management, operations, credit and risk with strong negotiation skill, and direct experience preparing and review commercial loan documentation.
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to process and prioritize complex information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with Legal, Sales and Risk colleagues to resolve issues and make decisions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with high degree of accountability and a positive attitude
- Familiarity with MS software applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin