Director, Portfolio Management - Insurance(FI)
- Manage equity or balanced portfolios relating to ORSO and MPF scheme of the company under the supervision of Head of Investments.
- Assist in new portfolio launch and related marketing activities
- Ensure portfolio is consistently managed in accordance with appropriate strategies and guidelines defined in the investment mandate.
- Transform the function through identification and implementation of process and systems improvements.
- Implement Target Operating Model of Portfolio Management.
- Maintain good investment risk management.
- Maintain good relationships with major internal and external counterparties (including regulator), equity broker relationship and keep up-to-date on financial markets conditions and the market trends.
- To be a good team player to work with a team of analysts to come up with investment ideas.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Admin or other related fields.
- Proven track record of authorized public funds or funds relating to ORSO or MPF scheme preferred.
- Possession of relevant SFC license 4, 9 is a MUST.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing public authorized fund(s) as lead portfolio manager. Previous investment and research experience in equity.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CFA, FRM preferred.