Assistant Officer, Mutual Funds Operation (Banking)
- Support day-to-day operation for delivering high quality of services
- Prepare Accounting & GSL entries posting
- A/C reconciliation and investigation for discrepancies escalation
- Set up and maintain product code in system
- Handle billing/refund process on premium
- Commission/Income account accrual and reconciliation
- Liaise between branches and counterparts i.e. underwriters, brokers, fund houses, etc.
- Answer phone inquiries from product team, branches, other sales channels, etc.
- MIS reporting
- Follow up and negotiate with counterparts
- Support system testing related to insurance products
- Identify any irregular activities or potential risk and report to Supervisors/Managers
- Diploma or above
- Knowledge of the Securities/Mutual Fund/Insurance Operations/Industry
- Familiar with the processing systems such as Host system, TSO and DE, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Accurate and fast input on figures
- Able to cope with the changing product offering and system enhancement
- Great attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills