Head of Lending Portfolio - Banking
- Support the development of Consumer Assets business plan and the translation of business strategy into budget targets.
- Set financial goal measurement and performance indicators for the portfolio and product segments.
- Provide business performance forecast, timely variance analysis and insight of Consumer Assets portfolio and advise on adjustment actions.
- Direct the production of portfolio, product and segment performance reports for tracking the business performance.
- Oversee the Consumer Assets portfolio profitability management and business analysis through the business case compilation for business initiatives, cost and pricing analyses, maintaining product profitability models, analyzing trend of market and economic environment.
- Maintain effective communication of business performance insight to business teams, and provide financial advisories in product development and business decision making process
- Lead and guide subordinates to maintain efficient teams in meeting the job objectives and observing the established standards and procedures
- University degree with a minimum of 15 years’ relevant working experience
- Broad industry knowledge on credit card and consumer unsecured/secured lending business with minimum 5 years in managerial position
- Strong financial analytical skills and provide insights of Consumer Assets portfolio to business
- Versatile with creative and analytical thinking. Attention to detail
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes