Vice President, Human Resources (C&B) - Finance
- Plan, design, evaluate and administer employee compensation and benefit programs, such as salaries, short term incentives, performance appraisals, retirement plans, and life, health insurance;
- Come up with rewards strategies (incl. salary review, bonus and incentive scheme, etc.) and conduct benefits review to ensure they are in line with the market best practices and business strategies;
- Participate in various surveys on market trend in compensation & benefits;
- Review and update rewards and benefits policies and procedures to ensure they are in compliance with statutory requirements;
- In charge of compensation & benefits projects, including systems enhancement etc.;
- Oversee compensation & benefits activities including administration of payroll, provident fund, rental reimbursement, group life & medical and taxation reporting etc.;
- Act as the subject matter expert for compensation and benefits.
- Degree holder in related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in handling Hong Kong and PRC compensation, benefits and tax related matters;
- Solid experience in designing and implementing bonus and incentive scheme etc. (exposure in investment banking sector a plus);
- Good knowledge of relevant law, legislations and regulatory requirements relating to employment and tax (both in Hong Kong and PRC);
- Good management and planning skills;
- Positive attitude, proactive and motivated;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and HR systems;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (fluency in Putonghua is an advantage).