Manager/ Assistant Manager - Fund Services (Fund Accounting & Valuation) - FI
- Assist to supervise a team in performing portfolio valuation NAV prices computation and other fund administration works daily
- Check valuation reports and other fund administration works to ensure that they are correctly prepared
- Maintaining a high degree of accuracy and consistency in preparation of daily reporting and ensure that the pricing/valuation process are adhered to audit procedures and ensure service standards are met.
- Deal with issues and queries from clients in a professional and timely manner
- Follow and perform control as specified in the Procedure Manual and ensure comply with in all relevant work processes. Prompt escalation to Team Head or Department Head for any issues identified.
- Strong sense on risk awareness and supervise the team members to ensure they always comply with regulation and company’s policy and procedures.
- Participate in UAT for any new system enhancement prior to production
- Participate in those tasks or projects as assigned by Department Head from time to time and take accountability.
- Degree holder in accountancy or Diploma in Business related discipline etc. For candidates with academic background below degree, strong and relevant experience in fund administration industry must be demonstrated
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in fund accounting and administration, with substantial experience in regulated mutual funds / MPF / ORSO schemes operations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Be flexible and an open-minded team player
- Strong adaptability to change