Assist Bank Partner in achieving business targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Assist department and bank branches in achieving business targets on assigned segments
· Achieve pre-set business targets on AFYC, case count, active branch, active sales staff and various KPIs for designated branches/district.
· Provide on-going training bank’s frontline staff, including product, sales technique, prospecting, objection handling and sales operation and process, etc.
· Provide appointment calling skill training through call monitoring findings.
· Provide Pre-sales preparation for coming appointments
· Provide support on operations and application processing, and answer enquiries from bank’s frontline staff.
· Build up and maintain solid relationship and rapport with banks’ district managers, branch managers and all frontline staffs.
· Monitor the sales momentum on sales staff and branch level. Provide targeted coaching to uplift sales productivity.
· Communicate all marketing and sales programs to bank’s frontline staff and ensure the awareness and participation.
· Build and develop good relationship with bank staff to achieve the business goals
· University graduate with at least 10 years’ insurance sales experience, preferably with Commercial banking frontline experience
· Relevant experience on coaching and training bank’s sales staff on insurance is highly preferred.
· With Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Papers 1, 3 & 5 and SFC (Type 1 & 4) licensed.
· Good spoken English and Chinese
· Good communication and inter-personal skills
· Self-motivated and able to work under pressure