Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and implementing effective customer campaign programs and activities in assisting the bancassurance and broker channels through new customer acquisition and repurchase to achieve the financial target and increase market share
- Work closely with different business units to formulate effective channel-specific communication on customer campaign
- Deliver customer and sales events for bank partners including event design, planning, vendor selection, event management and evaluation
- Assist the marketing team on budget...
· Assist in implementing marketing activities to achieve business targets
· Handle enquiries and provide quality service to...
· Promote loan products and provide quality counter services
· Handle personal, mortgage and other consumer loan applications
· Assist in preparing credit proposals and loan documents
· Provide clerical support to the branch
· Supervise and perform the daily settlement process of investment products
· Handle customer enquiries and complaints
· Reconcile daily transaction / settlement records
· Coordinate with branches to ensure the smooth settlement...
l Handle phone and email enquiries on different banking product / services and marketing program
l Handle ATM / eBanking application / alteration request from customer
l Perform credit card account maintenance after successful customer’s authentication over phone
l Perform user acceptance test on system enhancement such as eBanking system, ATM / EPS system
l Regular checking the proper functioning of eBanking system and make report to management and ITD
l Handle administrative / operational tasks if...
· Lead the marketing team to solicit new opportunities to achieve business objectives
· Supervise the overall operation of the team in accordance with the Bank's policies and regulations
· Build up a portfolio of new Commercial Banking customers with focus on trade and working capital financing
· Safeguard the credit quality of the loan portfolio by soliciting quality new customers and managing the credit risks...
management team on daily business administration
- Formulate, review and update
the strategic business plans and operational procedures
- Collaborate with business units and support units; as well as external vendors to deliver different securities projects across various banking divisions ensure clients to receive high standards of service on time
- Act as focal point of contact
and liaise with various stakeholders and resolve conflicts or any disputes
· Assist to initiate, plan and develop the life insurance sales strategy in Brokers to achieve target
· Develop and sell sophisticated life insurance products compliant with regulatory requirements
· Collaborate with internal and external parties to identify customers’ needs and provide them with relevant insurance solutions and follow-up services
· Work independently to conduct sales interviews with customers and handle necessary logistic...
· Lead the whole lifecycle of IT projects on investment products, from planning, structuring, testing, training to launch preparation as well as maintenance
· Promote the securities business through service enhancements, new products development, streamline the dealing process and marketing campaigns etc.
· Manage other ad-hoc projects as assigned
· University degree in business related disciplines
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in product or project management
· Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines; good communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders
· With knowledge and good market sense on investment products such as...
- Responsible for meeting the Personal Installment Loan P&L;
- Assist in formulating strategy and execute action items to meet the business revenue and profitability plans;
- Good product and project management skills;
- Formulate the value proposition and product development for Personal Installment Loan product within policy and regulatory guidelines;
- Conduct portfolio analysis and product/pricing test to drive portfolio yield and volume growth;
- Monitor portfolio credit performance and liaise with Risk and Credit Initiation to review the credit policy and underwriting process;
- Formulate gating and anti-attrition strategy to minimize early settlement and customer attrition;
- Identify and partner with different channels (Credit Sales, Telesales, Direct Sales, Branch, Remote and Marketing)...