Provide training, support, and documentation about proprietary applications and Microsoft Office for Investment Research Analysts and Equity Sales professionals Update training content, post material to team website, and maintain attendance records Deliver training in both live and virtual classrooms Provide direct support via floor walks and phone calls to users Act as a first point of contact for support questions relating to a suite of proprietary applications Participate in user acceptance testing for proprietary applications prior to system deployments Lead a team of Business Analysts / Assistant Project Managers to provide project management and internal consultancy services on project /systems implementation, workflow design, and process re-engineering in various Retail Banking business areas. Provide PMO support on key initiatives. Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget
Work closely with various stakeholders including business users, Group counterparts, operations, HTSA, SWD, audit, legal and compliance to ensure effective project implementation.
Work with various Retail Banking businesses on project prioritization to optimize resources usage. Proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required. Keep abreast on...
- Orchestrate, lead and manage strategic and key projects in the support of an enhanced segment proposition
- Implement and undertake the maintenance of capabilities for delivering high quality customer experiences and effective customer engagement
- Collaborate with key Business Unit, Channel Teams and Functions on the development of implementation plan
- Responsible for the Annual Operation Planning and IT Development Planning
- Responsible for the department governance and control monitoring and implementation, and incident reporting
- Manage and monitor segment and customer portfolio profitability and trend
- Stay abreast of regulatory requirements to ensure all customer communications and initiatives are in compliance with Group policies
- Effective management of budget to...
Support initiatives which enhance customer experience and support increased sales, retention and expansion of client relationships Monitor metrics and performance indicators to monitor service quality levels and make suggestions for remedial action Support initiatives for improvement; these could be in areas such as staff development, customer communication or internal process improvement Assist revenue generating teams (such as Relationship Managers, Sales Managers, Portfolio Managers) with servicing support for customers Ensure customer complaints are escalated to senior management or regulatory bodies or Bank group as appropriate, in line with policies Effective management of budget to optimize return Supporting the customer experience strategy and design framework to maximize long term value to our key customer segments, in line with business priorities Working with the business to ensure that customer insight informs change programme design and implementation with particular emphasis on regulatory and conduct driven change Using the voice of the customer to influence the customer experience and drive up engagement ensuring customers' needs, desires and the value of positive customer engagement are understood Supporting the creation and delivery of customer communications and customer experience frameworks Helping to ensure that our customer experience is at least in line with our competitors by bringing the outside in (regarding trends, technology, customer ...
- Act as technical support for Sales Management Office included but not limited to excel, weblog formulas and logic design and maintenance for various projects
- Take care of clerical support for the team
- Work with manager for branch process and transformation projects included but not limited to information gathering from various departments, improvement process design, etc.
- Require extensive excel formula/pivot table, VBA skills and also weblog/sharepoint maintenance/setup
Assist in preparing financial spreading for credit assessment Act as coordinator for financial spreading related matters Act as a back-up for team members Assist in developing new joiners to take up financial spreading related activities Provide administrative support to the team Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Assist the supervisor in planning and implementing marketing projects
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure the smooth launch of new products/services
- Work closely with internal departments including product development, IT, CRM, fulfilment logistics and frontlines for service process/system enhancements/customer cases
- Responsible for day-to-day marketing operations and clerical duties
Responsible for customer records retrieval from various bank systems for internal departments, external parties and judicial requests from government authorities.
Including but not limited to:
- Maker role / inventory registering for
Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Bank Confirmation requests
- Specially Designated Nationals And Blocked Persons List (SDN) checking
- Name checking for Individual Bankruptcy / Company Winding-up orders
- Account opening documents, statements, transaction advice and cheque images, etc.
Manage end-to-end recruitment execution
Influence, define and execute winning recruitment strategies in partnership with Business and HR stakeholders
Drive Internal Mobility and build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing leveraging proactive and innovative recruitment tools and channels
Manage relationships with executive search firms, agencies, and temporary firms
Track and analyze effectiveness of recruiting / marketing / branding efforts to ensure the best return on investments
Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
Drive delivery of a "best in class" experience for all candidates