Advanced Search :
Advanced Search :
- Orchestrate, lead and manage strategic and key projects in the support of an enhanced segment proposition
- Implement and undertake the maintenance of capabilities for delivering high quality customer experiences and effective customer engagement
- Collaborate with key Business Unit, Channel Teams and Functions on the development of implementation plan
- Responsible for the Annual Operation Planning and IT Development Planning
- Responsible for the department governance and control monitoring and implementation, and incident reporting
- Manage and monitor segment and customer portfolio profitability and trend
- Stay abreast of regulatory requirements to ensure all customer communications and initiatives are in compliance with Group policies
- Effective management of budget to...
Support initiatives which enhance customer experience and support increased sales, retention and expansion of client relationships Monitor metrics and performance indicators to monitor service quality levels and make suggestions for remedial action Support initiatives for improvement; these could be in areas such as staff development, customer communication or internal process improvement Assist revenue generating teams (such as Relationship Managers, Sales Managers, Portfolio Managers) with servicing support for customers Ensure customer complaints are escalated to senior management or regulatory bodies or Bank group as appropriate, in line with policies Effective management of budget to optimize return Supporting the customer experience strategy and design framework to maximize long term value to our key customer segments, in line with business priorities Working with the business to ensure that customer insight informs change programme design and implementation with particular emphasis on regulatory and conduct driven change Using the voice of the customer to influence the customer experience and drive up engagement ensuring customers' needs, desires and the value of positive customer engagement are understood Supporting the creation and delivery of customer communications and customer experience frameworks Helping to ensure that our customer experience is at least in line with our competitors by bringing the outside in (regarding trends, technology, customer ...
- Act as technical support for Sales Management Office included but not limited to excel, weblog formulas and logic design and maintenance for various projects
- Take care of clerical support for the team
- Work with manager for branch process and transformation projects included but not limited to information gathering from various departments, improvement process design, etc.
- Require extensive excel formula/pivot table, VBA skills and also weblog/sharepoint maintenance/setup
- Assist the supervisor in planning and implementing marketing projects
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure the smooth launch of new products/services
- Work closely with internal departments including product development, IT, CRM, fulfilment logistics and frontlines for service process/system enhancements/customer cases
- Responsible for day-to-day marketing operations and clerical duties
Responsible for customer records retrieval from various bank systems for internal departments, external parties and judicial requests from government authorities.
Including but not limited to:
- Maker role / inventory registering for
Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Bank Confirmation requests
- Specially Designated Nationals And Blocked Persons List (SDN) checking
- Name checking for Individual Bankruptcy / Company Winding-up orders
- Account opening documents, statements, transaction advice and cheque images, etc.
Coordinate the Company’s relationship with audit firms, law firms,banks, securities’ brokers, other financial/intermediary institutions in both China Mainland / HK; Assessment of the Company’s internal control / financial plan and risk management system, providing recommendations for improvement to ensure efficient and effective operation of enterprises; Management and completion of the audit / project mission based in China Mainland / HK; Lead and coach finance team members. Explore new business opportunity and develop strategic business plans and initiatives to drive the business growth of Partnership Distribution ; oversee and manage the end to end launch of key strategies Prepare overall performance analysis; business cases and other strategic paper ; provide management support and reporting Work with the analytics team to uncover actionable, data-driven insights and formulate and recommend appropriate strategies to strengthen business management, cost control and risk management processes of all sales channels under Sales & Distribution. Collect and analyze market needs from a range of sources (e.g. sales, customers, opinion leaders, market statistics and research), Carrying out and facilitating research, focus groups,... Manage data governance activities, ensuring data practices are comply with regulations of all geographies under remit. Accountable for definition of Bank data governance guidelines, procedures, standards, methods, tools and processes. Manage initiatives which serve to implement, improve and maintain good data management practices in Bank. Implement sustainable operating models for data activities in Bank;Ensure good practices in the management of data tools, reference data, data standards, data frameworks and templates. Ensure these are fitting for business needs and comply with prevailing regulations. Take ownership, either wholly or in part, for the management, monitoring and mitigation of operational risk in the field of data management. Work with internal... Responsible for planning, driving and achieving the new card acquisition KPI & business targets Assist the team to formulate efficient acquisition activities for all sales channels (including direct sales / telesales / branch / online and mobile channels) Work closely with internal parties to monitor, motivate and evaluate the performance of sales channels Explore and develop new acquisition channels Liaise with card / merchant partners for card sales opportunities Reengineer the application flow and document submission process to enhance the overall sales efficiency Strictly follow the compliance requirement of various sales channels