Advanced Search :
Advanced Search :
- Assist in development, implementation and management of the complaint governance strategy and policy / procedure / guidelines to meet client satisfaction, internal and external requirements
- Conduct root cause analysis, assist in improving service delivery and liaise with respective business / operations teams on the development and implementation of effective remedial actions and long term solutions
- Provide regular reports with detailed analysis on handling, and lessons learnt and influence the future actions of service areas to improve performance, overall client satisfaction with the complaint process with first time resolution
- Evaluate complaint activities in terms of quality, scope and methodology and making appropriate recommendations and enhancement
- Monitor trends,...
- Assuring the CSEM process to execute at pace with proactive risk identification and timely escalations to senior management.
- Supporting the decision-making process at early stage of the customer case management process to ensure sufficient review and proper follow up actions are in place to mitigation potential reputational risk due to CSEM process.
- Managing the customer communications and facilitating customer enquiry and complaints handling.
- Identifying and proactively managing current and emerging risks related to changes to services, processes and systems, across all functions, delivered by or impacting CSEM framework.
- Working with HOST, Business Units and risk stewards to strengthen the CSEM process from operational efficiency and customer...
- Formulate the company's strategic plan to conduct industry research and analysis, explore investment areas or project opportunities (pre-IPO companies in China); Independently find, develop and screen investment projects, make independent assessment opinions, provide investment project proposals; participate in company investment decisions, organize economic benefit evaluation, calculate different investments and economic value of the program
- Propose investment project value analysis, implementation of evaluation, budget and analysis; responsible for formulating investment project implementation plan, and supervising its implementation and operation; responsible for bidding, negotiation, contract drafting, etc. of the proposed investment project
- Organize and guide the company's...
- Act as the Project Manager to oversee, lead, and manage regulatory related projects of bank
- Act as the project manager to drive bank business units and work with FCC, Risk, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, and Services Delivery to implement regulatory projects e.g. Common Reporting Standard and the Group’s Standards Programmes so as to ensure adherence to Group’s requirements on risk and controls and the highest standards being deployed at bank
- Manage projects assigned to ensure programmes are delivered on time and within budget, and business results or outcomes are realized
- Lead and drive GS sub-workgroups to ensure the GS framework is deployed according to Group’s requirements so as to alleviate financial crime activities including Anti-Money...
- Handle customer complaints related to retail banking products from all channels
- Directly deal with high impact cases and complaints referred from regulators responsively and timely
- Conduct thorough investigation into complaints with internal and external parties strictly in accordance with guidelines
- Propose resolutions to complaints and ensure they are in line with the overall business strategic goals
- Provide verbal / written reply for customer complaints in a timely manner
- Analyze customer feedback and root causes of complaints, identify areas for improvement and recommendations for enhancing service quality
- Detect and raise if there is any compliance issue in customer complaints
- Develop and maintain long-term customer network through effective relationship management, focusing on China Corporates
- Actively participate in networking and marketing activities within our group and other business introducers to enhance the effectiveness of customer solicitations and deepen existing relationships
- Lead/supervise the team for deals from origination to execution
- Effectively coordinate with the Company's teams and strategic partners to develop appropriate strategies and solutions
- Consistent and frequent communication with clients, mainly China Corporates to provide complete and concise portfolio valuations to monitor client portfolio and conduct credit risk analysis
- Business development in capital financing, including structured finance, M&A, debt capital market,...
- Responsible for planning, driving and achieving the new card acquisition KPI & business targets
- Assist the team to formulate efficient acquisition activities for all sales channels (including direct sales / telesales / branch / online and mobile channels)
- Work closely with internal parties to monitor, motivate and evaluate the performance of sales channels
- Explore and develop new acquisition channels
- Liaise with card / merchant partners for card sales opportunities
- Reengineer the application flow and document submission process to enhance the overall sales efficiency
- Strictly follow the compliance requirement of various sales channels