Terms of Service Zebra Strategic Outsource Solutions (hereafter as “Zebra”) provides the information and services on its World Wide Web site(s) (the "Site") under the following Terms of Service ("TOS"). By accessing and/or using the information and services on the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSZebra provides its service to you, subject to the following TOS, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time on Zebra’s website. In addition, when using particular Zebra services, you and Zebra shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. Zebra also may offer other services from time to time, which are governed by different Terms of Services.Access to and use of this Site is subject to the law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR). User agrees not to use the Site in any way which violates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHTExcept as expressly provided, Zebra does not grant any express or implied rights to usage of its protected material. Reproduction or distribution of material in whole or in part in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, which includes but is not limited to facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, re-keying or using any information storage or retrieval system, without prior written permission from Zebra is expressly prohibited.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICEZebra currently provides users with access to a suite of Web-based eHR Solutions, including eHRIS, eLeave, ePayroll, ePayslip and eTax (the "Service"). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Zebra assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
4. REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONSIn consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Zebra has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Zebra has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITYYou will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Zebra of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Zebra cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
6. SECURITYData transmitted to and from Zebra client Sites is encrypted for the user's protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Zebra is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of Zebra sites. In order to protect you and your data, Zebra may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
8. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICEZebra reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Zebra shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. TERMINATIONYou agree that Zebra, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Zebra believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. Zebra may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Zebra may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that Zebra shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
10. ZEBRA’S PROPRIETARY RIGHTSYou acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Zebra or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.Zebra grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Zebra for use in accessing the Service.
11.DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERSYour correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Zebra shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
12. THIRD PARTY INFORMATIONAlthough Zebra monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While Zebra makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, Zebra makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
13. LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITESThis Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of Zebra. The links are only provided as a convenience and Zebra does not endorse any of these sites. Zebra assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does Zebra make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
14. LINK FROM THIRD PARTY SITESZebra prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. Zebra reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. Zebra has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ZEBRA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ZEBRA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (IIII) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ZEBRA OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ZEBRA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ZEBRA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
17. GENERAL INFORMATIONThe TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and Zebra and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Zebra. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. The TOS and the relationship between you and Zebra shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong SAR without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Zebra agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The failure of Zebra to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any ordinance or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) month after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
18. VIOLATIONSPlease report any violations of the TOS to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org