Advanced Search :
Advanced Search :
- Plan and implement marketing programs/ joint promotions independently for customers acquisition to achieve business targets
- Work closely with internal departments on program targets, offers setup and customers fulfillment
- Monitoring and tracking of campaigns result, evaluate program effectiveness and make recommendations for on-going improvement
- Conduct sales training/ briefing to internal parties for campaign pre-launch
- Review and prepare ATL/BTL marketing materials and deliverables to partners in decent and timely manner
- Assist ad-hoc duties/ projects when required
- We are seeking a self-motivated, outgoing individual, to complement our existing performance marketing team.
- The Marketing Executive is responsible for providing marketing support to the digital team with responsibilities in promoting our sports & entertainment content in Hong Kong.
- You will be able to learn to manage digital marketing campaigns analytically and strategically.
Duties and responsibilities
· Support the development, execution, management and analysis of digital marketing channels (paid social, paid search, video, etc) for the OTT platform
· Drive content creation and make sure it is at highest standards, complying with brand guidelines across digital channels
· Work closely within and across departments to drive digital marketing...
- Mainly to assist the Commercial NowTV Sales and Marketing Team by providing daily operation support
- Assisting Sales / Marketing Team to arrange site visits with engineers and chase for result
- Assisting Sales / Marketing Team to pass documents to Order Team for issuing works order
- Assisting Sales / Marketing Team to contact finance team for checking customer’s billing status
- Perform daily data record and prepare monthly Sales performance report for the Marketing Team
- Plan and implement online marketing campaign
- Responsible for daily ecommerce platform operation
- Work with digital marketing team for promotion
- Plan and implement online marketing campaign independently to achieve revenue targets and business growth
- Work with merchandising team and partners to explore and drive business
- Responsible for daily ecommerce platform operation including offer setup, website content update, customer fulfillment, inventory stock management, logistics arrangement,
- Create website banner and product information visual by own
- Work with digital marketing team to promote the campaign; and prepare eDM and app push for targeting in-base customer
- Assist customer service team to address customer enquires
- Prepare campaign performance tracking...
- Attend and fulfill client enquiries and requests relating to their bank accounts within the expected quality and service standards.
- Support internal enquires and requests from the various business functions in the Bank in regard to systems, processes, procedures and other banking matters.
- Engage and work closely with partners and stakeholders in identifying root causes of system outages, process gaps and deficiencies. And follow-up on the implementation of preventive measures to prevent recurrence of issues or problems.
- Support the implementation of business change activities and technology initiatives with close partnerships with business, operations and technology functions.
- Review and facilitate client and staff requests with a risk and control perspective, ensuring...
- Handle customer inquries, request and complaints
- Handle customer requests on dispute transaction, re-issue of statement, sales slip or other information retrieval
- Maintain and update customer information upon request
- Assist Marketing department in telemarketing of credit card product
- Support eCommerce portal from developing stage to efficiency improvement, including Merchant management, Sourcing, Operation activities
- Develop and maintain new functionality in ERP platform
- Collaborate with Logistic team, internal and external IT application development teams in project management, requirements study and testing according to established procedures
- Ensure consistent communication to all stakeholders across all levels on project status, issues and risks impeding success
- Manage daily internal system usage and merchant training
- Prepare regular merchandising & stock reports for management review
- Assist administrative duties & any ad-hoc projects as required
- Perform processing support for card and personal loan products
- Application & document handing, eg. application receive & distribution, document searching, scanning, etc
- Perform data entry and data maintenance
- Handle application enquiry and inhouse call
- Assist supervisor in planning and implementing marketing projects
- Handle projects related to Product Development
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure the smooth launch of new products/services
- Work closely with internal departments including product development, IT, CRM, fulfillment logistics and frontlines for service process / system enhancements
- Responsible for day-to-day marketing operations and clerical duties
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required
- Set up policies for frontline and provide advice to escalated issues